Here is the full feature list for v1.82a. Entries marked
will be available with version v1.9.
- IDE with multi edit windows, one clipboard, SAA design.
- Fully configurable via CFG files (Colors, Key mappings) (*)
- Editor capable of:
- handling files up to 256 MByte regardless of line length or count of lines
- Unlimited Undo
- editing non-text files, e.g. executables (*)
- viewing files in ASCII and HEX mode (*)
- full block handling like deleting, copying, moving
- commenting or uncommenting, indenting or unindeting blocks
- Change case of block to lower, First Up or UPPER (*)
- Syntax coloring (Free configurable (*))
- Change Style
- Fast help for Word under Cursor.
- Finding all Procedures, Macros, Labels or User-String occurances across several files (*)
- Jump to Label (*)
- Build-in Tools like:
- ASCII chart
- Converter (Hex, Dec, Instruction (!), Bin, ASCII)
- Calculator (calculating (ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV) in Hex, Dec
or Bin with QWord, DWord, Word or Byte,
inclusive Sign and Carry flag and buttons for Shift,
Rotate, XOR, AND, OR, NOT, Negate
- Build-in result window:
- showing you the error from assembling
- enabling you to browse to the buggy line with one
- Running external programs via key shortcuts:
- assembler (TASM, MASM, WASM, A68 (*), ELAS)
- linker (TLINK, LINK, WLINK)
- maker (TMAKE, MAKE)
- debugger (TD, D86
- disassembler (Sourcer) (*)
- Running external programs as Tools
- Huge build-in online help with:
- mnemonics and opcode up to the 80686 including MMX and FPU
- Interrupts (DOS, Mouse, EMS aso).
- BIOS tables, VESA/VGA programming stuff.
- CPU interna like MSR's, MTTR's (*),
instruction decoding and more
to the main page.
Created on November 1st, 1996 by O Love & Tels
- last update: November 14th, 1996