We verify the information contained on these pages to the best of our
abilities, but we cannot be held responsible for any problems, damage or
loss caused by use or misuse of the information.
All trademarks (even if not explicitely marked as) are the property of
their respective owners.
Here is a short, but incomplete list:
- TERSE is a trademark of Jim Neil.
- Intel, i386, i486, Pentium, PentiumPro and MMX are trademarks of Intel Corp.
- MS-DOS, Windows, Windows NT, Windows 95 are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
- OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp Connect are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp.
Please send additional information, corrections, suggestions and comments to us.
The contents of these WWW pages are Copyright by O Love & Tels. We reserve ALL
to the main page.
Created on April 04, 1995 by O Love & Tels
- last update: Novmebr 15th, 1996